This Relate approved course is intended to support relationship counsellors who may work with clients who have mental health problems, with particular emphasis on Anxiety and Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Borderline Personality Disorders. There will be some information on more severe mental health problems, particularly Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorder.
|Course Cost:||FREE with Registration|
|Who’s it for?||Anyone|
The Course is broken down into six distinct topics.
- Topic 1: What is Mental Health?
- Topic 2: Depression
- Topic 3: Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Topic 4: Personality Disorders
- Topic 5: Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
- Topic 6: Ethical issues, scope of practice, referrals, signposting and safeguarding
There will be a final course assessment questionnaire with 20 ‘True or False’ questions about Mental Health.